TrueNAS SCALE 22.12.1 has been released!

opensourcefan

Dabbler
This is being discussed all over the place now of course, but your main options at this time are:
1) Use TrueCharts apps exclusively for your charts that also need their data network shared and mount the the data in to the container via NFS
2) Disable Host Path validation globally (not recommended)
3) Wait Until Cobia comes out later this year where they are working to make the service check (i.e. SMB, etc) portion of Host Path validation able to be disabled on a per app basis, which is much less severe of a measure to take.

I don't like any of these options.

Option 4) for me would be run the apps from somewhere else. Honestly I never liked the idea of adding complication (apps) to my Storage instance, this just confirmed it for me.

Host Path Validation search link for anyone interested.

q863479

Cadet
I have a problem where a document file can only be read only, but cannot be moved or deleted,the system remind me“I need authority”,but my account have the authority.

q863479

Cadet
I have a problem where a document file can only be read only, but cannot be moved or deleted,the system remind me“I need authority”,but my account have the authority.
I have found a solution, which should be caused by my previous use of ACLs

Don't know where to put this but i would like to ask where the compress ratio stat went i liked that it could go right next to the compression on/off property when clicking on each dataset

HoneyBadger

actually does care
Administrator
iXsystems
Don't know where to put this but i would like to ask where the compress ratio stat went i liked that it could go right next to the compression on/off property when clicking on each dataset
Hi @seanfletcher255

That's a good question - I don't see it in the SCALE pool overview, whereas in CORE it's there under Storage -> Pools.

You can find it from the Shell by issuing sudo zfs get compressratio POOLNAME but that's hardly an elegant solution. Let's see if we can get a feature request in here. :smile:

@HoneyBadger Thanks for the reply i know you can CLI alot of it it was just a nice quick glance thing if you know were it can be feature requested i will happily post it there
:) :) :)

sretalla