Cloud Sync to OneDrive can't find my files in OneDrive

Jamberry

Contributor
Basically have exactly the same problem as in this thread:

I want to backup my Nextcloud and my Proxmox share to OneDrive. Proxmox went trough, Nextcloud was stuck at 80% so I stopped the task.
To see if the files are even saved somewhere in OneDrive, I tried to restore them to a temp destination.
I can see one folder in the remote section, the other empty folders don't show up. Is that expected behaviour?
When I try run that task, it gets stuck on 0% 0 out of 200 files and 205GB left.

Is OneDrive just slow to calculate the used space? Will that show up maybe tomorrow?
Did I run into some kind of rate limit? Is that the reason why it is stuck at 0%?
Is there a way to see these files online or in the OneDrive app?

Jamberry

Contributor
It seems like there is some kind of rate limit in place. After listing 17k elements the job quits with this error.

Failed to sync: couldn't list files: Get "https://graph.microsoft.comldren?$top=1000": dial tcp: lookup graph.microsoft.com on [:5170]:53: server misbehaving

So OneDrive seems to be not usable for encrypted Backups.

Jamberry

Contributor
Jesus Microsoft is a mess. So I finally found where the files are stored. I have to go to SharePoint and then to my Kommunikationsseite (communications website) which for some reason is nowhere to be found on the start page of SharePoint. After that I can link to folder to OneDrive and it will also show up in my OneDrive.

I still struggle with the API limitations. I read about the --fast-list option for rclone and even saw some screenshots of that checkbox but this option seems to be gone or already implemented on TrueNAS-13.0-U4?