Apps & Data Protection Sections Very Broken

indivision

Guru
Hello. I'm just trying to determine if these sections are broken for everyone or if I had something go wrong in migration (from Bluefin to Cobia).

For me, the Data Protection section is completely unusable. The page comes up. But, the data and options never populate any of the sections. Perma-stuck in the loading animation.

The apps section almost never gives correct information regarding when apps need updates. They all always say they need to be updated (often times when they do not). The deploy/running/stopped status is also only accurate around 50% of the time. I can get it to line up correctly by rebooting. But, it quickly goes out of whack from there.

Am I the only one seeing this?

LarsR

Guru
For the apps page there's a known caching bug. Force refreshing the apps page helps to show the actual state of apps.
As for the Data Protection tab, it loads fine for me. If you haven't already i would clear browser cache and try again, could be that the gui tries to load old Data from bluefin.

indivision

Guru
For the apps page there's a known caching bug. Force refreshing the apps page helps to show the actual state of apps.
As for the Data Protection tab, it loads fine for me. If you haven't already i would clear browser cache and try again, could be that the gui tries to load old Data from bluefin.

Thank you. I cleared the cache and it didn't help with either issue for me.

indivision

Guru
Attached is how Data Protection page looks for me.

Attachments

• 1704146007981.png
    1704146007981.png
    391.7 KB · Views: 61

HITMAN

Dabbler
I have same problem with apps page even using incognito mode. I need to force refresh apps page.

Kris Moore

SVP of Engineering
Administrator
iXsystems
Have you opened a bug ticket on this? We're not seeing it internally here, we may need some more details, like what browser, what OS, any extensions installed, etc etc.

LarsR

Guru
The fix for the Apps Page is planned for 23.10.2 if i remember correctly.

indivision

Guru
Have you opened a bug ticket on this? We're not seeing it internally here, we may need some more details, like what browser, what OS, any extensions installed, etc etc.

Thank you. I haven't started a ticket. I will try to do that soon.

FireFox Browser on Windows 10. No extensions.

My guess is that there is some specific switch/settings-combo that I use that causes the latest version to crash.

I have to go by memory without seeing it now. I have fairly standard scrub and smart tasks scheduled. Also, I have a few cloud sync tasks backing up to backblaze. IIRC, some are enabled and others are not. Maybe the issue has to do with disabled cloudsync tasks?

HITMAN

Dabbler
Hello Kris,
no i didn't. I did tried with Brave (no extensions) and Firefox.

Last edited: